Tuesday, 8 February 2011

"a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it"

Hello, Goodevening :D and welcome to my blog! My names Keisha  and I started this blog because I thought it would be helpful as I want to be become a fashion journalist in the future. I wasn't too sure at first  whether I should start a blog or not as I wasnt sure if anyone would actually be interested in what I have to say. But then I realised sometimes you just have to take a chance and see how it works out. Fashion is my passion (that was cliche I know :D) and up until now I've never really been certain of what career I should take but I've realised my dream job is to be a Magazine Editor of a fashion magazine like Vogue, Look, Elle etc (fingers cross my dream comes true!!) Everyone say's the fashion industry is really competitive and it probably is but I'm a person who believes in taking chances to follow your dreams :D I could have picked a typical job like a Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant but would I be happy? It's all well and good having a well paid job (don't get me wrong I'm not one to turn away money) but I would rather have a job I actually enjoy than being unhappy with money. Well thats enough talking for me. I thought I'd end this with the blog title it kind of sums up what this post is sort of about, it's a Drake quote if you didn't know (lyric from Un-thinkable) I might as well tell you now that I'm his number 1 fan :D His name will proabably pop up in a lot of my posts :D Bye for now :D

 "a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it"

:D Keisha x :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment